A "B" average or the equivalent for the current academic year (report card/progress report)
Successful academic progress in previous school years (report cards)
Favorable attendance records
No "N" in any work/study habit or conduct grades
If the above conditions have been met, further admission criteria will apply.
Admission Criteria for all new students
- Active members of Spanish River Church have priority over non-members.
- Children with siblings in upper grades at SRCS will be given preference, provided the younger sibling is academically mature and ready for our program.
- Preference will be given to families who support and meet all SRCS financial obligations in a timely manner.
- Length of enrollment at SRCS. Students currently given an additional growth year in the five-day preschool program for four-year-olds will be given preference for kindergarten.
- All families currently in the school will be given consideration before any spaces are opened to the general public.
- Enrollment in preschool does not secure a continued spot in the preschool and/or kindergarten.
Application procedures for 2021-2022 will be coming soon!
We appreciate your interest in SRCS and pledge to handle your application in a fair and timely manner. We also encourage you to visit the What We Believe page of this website.
Spanish River Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities made available to students of the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarships, athletics, and other school-administered programs.