Spanish River Christian School’s admissions process is integral to fulfilling our mission to educate the whole child spiritually, socially, and academically under the Lordship of Jesus Christ. We strive to prepare students to live a Christian life in a contemporary society as they grow to become strong 21st century global citizens who love the world and desire to see it renewed. To that end we engage in a selection process with the goal of identifying those students who are capable and motivated. Available space does not guarantee placement. SRCS does not have special programs to accommodate students with learning disabilities. In addition, in order to receive consideration, applicants must have:
A "B" average or the equivalent for the current academic year (report card/progress report)
Successful academic progress in previous school years (report cards)
Favorable attendance records
No "N" in any work/study habit or conduct grades
If the above conditions have been met, further admission criteria will apply.
Admission Criteria for all new students
- Active members of Spanish River Church have priority over non-members.
- Children with siblings in upper grades at SRCS will be given preference, provided the younger sibling is academically mature and ready for our program.
- Preference will be given to families who support and meet all SRCS financial obligations in a timely manner.
- Length of enrollment at SRCS. Students currently given an additional growth year in the five-day preschool program for four-year-olds will be given preference for kindergarten.
- All families currently in the school will be given consideration before any spaces are opened to the general public.
- Enrollment in preschool does not secure a continued spot in the preschool and/or kindergarten.
How to Apply
Our application process for the upcoming school year begins in January. Please refer to the Application Timetable for complete details. Applying is easy using our Online Application. A non-refundable fee must be submitted with each application as indicated below:
- $385 for 2-Day 3-year-old Preschool Class (T/Th)
- $390 for 3-Day 3-year-old Preschool Class (M/W/F)
- $395 for 5-Day 3- and 4-year-old morning Preschool Classes
- $400 for grades PreK-5
- $475 for grades 6-7
Information you will want to have on hand at time of online application:
- Student’s name, age, date of birth, and birthplace (required)
- Student’s social security number (optional)
- Information on most recent school attended (school name, address, phone number, dates attended)
- Parent contact information
- Pastor name and email address (if you have a home church)
- K-7th grade applicants only, teacher name and email address (of most recent school attended for required teacher recommendation form)
Create an Online Application
Create an Online Application
To begin the Online Application process, you will need to Create an Account. Then log in to your account and Create A New Student Application for your child. If you do not see your child’s grade level listed when asked to select the grade level for which you are applying, it means Online Application is not yet open for that grade level for the upcoming school year or that we are currently full and are not accepting applications for that grade level; please check the Application Timetable or contact the Admissions Office at (561) 994-5006 to discuss wait list options.
Once you successfully create a New Student Application, you will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application. The information you enter is saved. Once all information has been entered, it is important to submit the completed application.
Once the application has been submitted, you will not be able to go back to add or change information. After submitting the application, you will be able to track online your admissions status at the school by logging in to your account. There you will be able to print the completed application and monitor when the school receives supplemental application forms.
Note: It is the parent's responsibility to ensure that all required admission documents are on file with SRCS. Incomplete files will not be reviewed for admission.
Request More Information
Should you desire more information than is available in our school web site, please Request More Information and our Admissions Office will contact you.
We Look Forward to Meeting You. If you have not already done so, please consider making an appointment to visit. We would very much like to meet you and encourage you to tour our campus. We appreciate your interest and hope to assist you any way we can. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at 561-994-5006.
Spanish River Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Spanish River Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship, athletic and other school-administered programs.