A "B" average or the equivalent for the current academic year (report card/progress report)
Successful academic progress in previous school years (report cards)
Favorable attendance records
No "N" in any work/study habit or conduct grades
If the above conditions have been met, further admission criteria will apply.
Admission Criteria for all new students
- Active members of Spanish River Church have priority over non-members.
- Children with siblings in upper grades at SRCS will be given preference, provided the younger sibling is academically mature and ready for our program.
- Preference will be given to families who support and meet all SRCS financial obligations in a timely manner.
- Length of enrollment at SRCS. Students currently given an additional growth year in the five-day preschool program for four-year-olds will be given preference for kindergarten.
- All families currently in the school will be given consideration before any spaces are opened to the general public.
- Enrollment in preschool does not secure a continued spot in the preschool and/or kindergarten.
How to Apply
- $385 for 2-Day 3-year-old Preschool Class (T/Th)
- $390 for 3-Day 3-year-old Preschool Class (M/W/F)
- $395 for 5-Day 3- and 4-year-old morning Preschool Classes
- $400 for grades PreK-5
- $475 for grades 6-7
- Student’s name, age, date of birth, and birthplace (required)
- Student’s social security number (optional)
- Information on most recent school attended (school name, address, phone number, dates attended)
- Parent contact information
- Pastor name and email address (if you have a home church)
- K-7th grade applicants only, teacher name and email address (of most recent school attended for required teacher recommendation form)
Spanish River Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Spanish River Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship, athletic and other school-administered programs.