The Gift of Education
The Gift of Education is a supplemental fund supported by the families and friends of Spanish River Christian School to enrich all students through scholarship, leadership development and mission opportunities. Funds are allocated as shown.
Please prayerfully consider your part in giving to The Gift of Education that will provide for the growth of academic and leadership development of our students and expand their Christian influence in the world.
The Gift of Education provides scholarships to qualified students who demonstrate a one-time or ongoing financial need and would not otherwise be able to be a part of our school community.
- Scholarships enrich the cultural diversity of our student population.
- Scholarships support students with special gifts.
- Scholarships support the Christian heritage of Spanish River Christian School.
- Scholarships support families in need.
The Gift of Education provides the students of Spanish River Christian School the opportunity to evangelize and serve others in their community and world.
- Mission opportunities are enhanced by matching student-raised funds.
- Mission experiences develop a servant’s spirit within our students through hands-on projects fulfilling the Great Commission.
- Mission experiences develop individual spiritual boldness as well as teamwork.
- Mission experiences help students spread the gospel of our Lord Jesus.
The Gift of Education provides for the development of student leadership at Spanish River Christian School.
- Leadership is developed through student mentoring.
- Leadership is developed through retreats and training opportunities.
- Leadership development expands our students’ Christian influence in the world.
- Leadership is developed by hands-on experiences.
Donations are tax-deductible and can be mailed or hand-delivered to:
Spanish River Christian School
The Gift of Education Fund
2400 Yamato Road
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Your gift will increase financial support to families in need and train our students in Christian leadership to make a difference in their homes, communities and throughout the world.