Visit the Admissions page for complete details on the admissions process.
Health and Immunization Information
Who Needs a School Physical?
- Preschoolers: Upon admission, new preschoolers must have their physical exam within six (6) months of their first day of school. This certificate is valid for two years from the date the physical was performed.
- Students entering kindergarten
- Students entering seventh grade
- Students in all grades who are new to schools in the State of Florida
School physicals are documented on Florida Department of Health Form 3040 provided by your child’s physician. TB testing is no longer mandatory but is at the discretion of the physician based on a student’s risk of exposure.
Who Needs a Sports Physical?
Any middle school student who wants to participate in SRCS interscholastic sports must have on file a current (a new one is needed every school year) physical examination documented on the SRCS Student Athletic Health Examination Form. This form is also available in the school or athletic offices. This requirement is in addition to the State of Florida health examination form 3040 required for all seventh graders.
All preschoolers and students entering kindergarten and seventh grade must have documentation on Florida Department of Health Form 680 of all required immunizations.
- All students are required to have varicella (chicken pox) vaccine or documented history of the disease.
- A second dose of MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) for all students in kindergarten-8th grade.
- A second dose of varicella vaccine for all students in kindergarten and first grade.
- Completed Hepatitis B vaccine series for all students.
- Tdap (tetanus-diphtheria-pertussis) booster for all students in seventh grade.
Birth Certificate/ Other
Original certificate of live birth or passport is required of all students.
All documents must be submitted to the school office prior to the first day of school. Compliance is mandatory for school attendance.
Other Health Documents for Current Students: