What We Believe
What We Believe
- The Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments, as originally given, are the inerrant Word of God; the only infallible rule of faith and practice.
- That parents are responsible unto God for the Christian nurture and education of children.
- That SRCS is called by the grace of God to assist the parents in the Christian nurture and education of children.
- That parents and the Christian school are called by God to prepare children to successfully meet the challenges of the world and truly be the "salt of the earth" which Jesus Christ called His followers to be.
- That we and our children can only be saved by grace through faith - and not of ourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, that no one should boast. For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which our God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.
SRCS Student and Parent Handbook
The comprehensive Philosophy of Education and Approach to Christian Education are available in the SRCS Student and Parent Handbook.
In compliance with Florida Statutes, Sections 1002.421(4) and 1006.061, any misconduct by instructional personnel or from administration, which affects the health, safety, or welfare of a student, should be reported to one of the following at 561-994-5006. Failure to report misconduct may result in penalties up to termination of employment and revocation of an educator’s certificate.
·Mrs. Cheryl Burdin, Headmaster
·Mr. Jason Zecca, Elementary Principal
·Mrs. Joanne Cirisano, Middle School Principal